Fox's Glade and when you’re right, the strength to stand your ground
33 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Well, that bit of information sealed the deal. He had seen Wraen more recently than that, so it was outdated information. Dang, he muttered, visibly disappointed that it hadn't been an answer like "yesterday." Sounds like I'm not even on the right track. He pondered which way she might have gone, but he really did not have a clue. Wraen, like him, was a loner, which meant she could be just about anywhere. It was just so stupid of him to lose track of her. Not that he had wanted to crowd her by being right up in her business twenty-four seven. Surely he would be able to find her again if he just kept looking. Either that or he would have to give up and hope that whatever fate had brought them together the first time would repeat.

Well if you happen to see her, can you tell her Whisker—that's me!—is an idiot and lost her, but he's still lookin' for her? he asked. Not that this wolf seemed terribly fond of him in any way, shape, or form, but maybe she would do it for Wraen. I think I'm gonna circle back to where I first met her—that big lake—and maybe see if she makes her way back over there. Whisker hoped that these details would get passed along as well. Maybe the two would find each other again somehow. Alas, the world was a very big place, and he was worried that they might never cross paths ever again.
Messages In This Thread