Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry. Scim would not react in any other way to someone on his home lands treating him and Bazi like that. <3 Dice roll?

The words that slipped out from the male in direction to him on borders he protected elicited a dark snarl of his own -- a bubbling tension that spiraled to heights he had never met before given the situation he and the pack had only faced within the last few hours. His lips curled back to reveal his pink gums and he took paces closer, cutting Bazi away from the path of the psychopath so she could not be injured. Fox had done a lot of stupid things in the past.. but ridding the pack of this bloodthirsty fool had not been one of them.

His anger continued. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. The Sunspire male continued to spit and rant -- cursing at him and arguring with Bazi.

The other continued talking -- like there would be no reprimand for anything he said. Like he was on some fucking high horse. The ebony male glared at him, as if this was supposed to put him in his place -- reminding him he was the Beta beside yet another psychotic creature that had nearly attacked a pup.

His muzzle jutted lower, his legs stiffening as his paws gripped the earth -- his mind continued to turn with what opportunity had arisen, and Jace's rage had only made it easier for him to make the decision. "Fox isn't here," he stated, deadpan, another snarl sluicing the tension filled air. "So I guess the Creek will need to use you as our trade off." He did not wait for words -- with his muzzle lowered, the hefty male leapt forward, his paws dancing upon the ground as his jaws opened, snapping in the direction of the other to catch him on the neck or face. If the asshole wanted a fight, he had certainly got one.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM