The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Ferdie Von Pelt keeping it vague since i don't know how wounded Jace is going to be.

Jace strode up the mountainside his newly added wounds smarting and hurting. He hadn't meant to piss off the wolf Scimitar, but he really didn't give a crap. he had been irked as it was anyway and that bastard had to go and open his big fat mouth and start shit so yea of course Jace was going to throw down and attempt to finish it. His only regret was that Bazi had been there.

Making it to where the captives were he looked them over making sure they were not hurt and then he looked at Ferdie and spoke softly Ferdie you and I need to talk and before you flip out you need to know i did what i did with the best of intentions...i hoped that if i went ot the creek and called Bazi since she's now afraid and upset iwth you that it would be easier since she is the beta...but her brute boyfriend decided to take offense to some heated words....
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM