The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace felt Ferdie's eyes on him and he shifted paw to paw. He felt like..well he felt like a child in trouble with his father, and he hadn't remembered how bad that felt, how shameful it made you feel and how hurt. Jace realized now that he had been a bit rash, but he had done it with the best of intentions.

Jace shook his head Sorry Ferdie Jace froze all his muscles and his body as Ferdie grabbed his ear and on their own accord his hackles wanted to raise, he was tired of wolves touching him today. He hated physical contact, hated it...he was no good at it and he didn't understand it so it drove him mad. he wanted to ask Ferdie to let go, that he was already far to close to letting go of all the anger and the heartbreak and everything else, he was just too close ,but he just bit hard on his jaw until blood ran out his mouth to drip to the ground.

He shifted like a spasm when Ferdie bit him and he lowered his head even more and panted to keep himself under control...the simple fact was that Ferdie was his leader and his friend and he deserved to be reprimanded, but he could definitely do without the touching, granted yes it was an instinctual thing for wolves to be physical it is how they showed displeasure and dominance, but Jace well Jace was a whole different breed of wolf. Physical touches turned to feelings and his feelings always turned inwards and destroyed him from the inside out.

Jace spasmed again almost bucking his entire body, but he looked at Ferdie now, though kept his eyes averted, he didn't want him to see the red tinge anyway. I know Ferdie. I figured Bazi would meet me by herself she always did before, I clearly didn't think. I'm not very good at taking help Ferdie, i always help everyone else. He sighed it was the truth of the matter, he disliked asking for help when he was capable of doing what was needed.

Jace looked at Leaf when Ferdie said that and then looked away I know how bad a broken heart hurts. and then he fell silent again keeping his breathing under control and his temper.

Jace shook his head No no one knows I thought maybe you could go track her? I could stay here this time...Bazi might even help she's a helluva a outrider.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM