The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

A good leader ... He let that hang in the air for 'just a moment' Knows when he/she needs help and seeks out the right help. Don't forget that. It's hard I know. But think about the pack you would leave defenseless without you, If Scimitar killed you all because you didn't have Red or Fang or even Kodokuna hanging behind you. They will listen to you Jace you are their beta; you want them to hang back they will, you want them by your side they will, you want them to run they will. 'Our pack' is brave and will listen. You just have not given them the chance.

Ferdie's gaze followed Jace's then he sighed, Once I talk to Leaf you are free to let her go, She is capable of making her own pack choices, I didn't want to keep her here I just figured I'd give you the opportunity to talk to her while the opportunity presented itself.

Ferdie's lips slanted into a smile Take life by the reigns so to speak and make what you can out of it. Ferdie stood up and walked over to the cache digging up a pheasant he had buried there earlier But first, and foremost you must eat, Your body needs food in which to heal itself with Ferdie set the pheasant at Jaces feet and watched Jace, intending to be sure he ate the meal.

I might try to see if Bazi would allow me to seek out Fox with her. But I will not enter Swiftcurrent Creeks territory and you should not either I do not want anymore fights at their boarders if we are to make peace they must be able to trust us.... He just hoped the Jace had not already ruined that trust.

Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM