The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace winced at the blow that was intended at the words. Jace thought of all of them that he had grown to love and it hurt. He imagined Kodo's broken body and it froze his blood, his thoughts were confused there too, she was a very pretty she wolf and kind. He shook his head now was not the time to think of that at all, and he needed to figure out Leaf first before he moved on with his life. I know Ferdie i'm sorry I should have thought my thoughts through better.

Jace looked at him and asked a quiet question am I allowed to ask her to stay if she wants? Jace looked at the pheasant and grimaced, he wasn't hungry as a matter of fact if he ate, he'd probably just spew it all back up, but he supposed he had disappointed his friend enough today. So he bent and ripped a chunk off of the thing.

Jace looked at him and spoke quietly Bazi stuck up for me Ferdie I don't think we've lost their trust yet, but I think Fox has. Jace didn't tell him anymore than that, sitting down gently to finish his meal and he spoke softly Now what Ferdie? Where do we go from here? And why wouldn't Fox leave us alone? We don't go down into the lower lands except to explore some of us, we hunt here, we eat here, we sleep here, we don't go anywhere near their borders at least I don't this is the first time in weeks that I've been to the borders, neutral territory yes, borders no.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM