Greatwater Lake Coywolf to Coywolf
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
:D I don’t mind at all! I was scared nobody would bite and I would end up with my first Dead Thread ever… :( And I am also trying to get to 100, so… Yay for helping each other!

Red was, for a while, completely unaware of the other wolf’s presence, and so continued happily on with snapping lazily at the ducks. After a time, however, she grew tired, and decided to head to shore. It was as she was turning around, after having made this decision, that she finally spotted Meldresi — though, of course, she didn’t know that was her name. She noticed that the female seemed to be staring at her, or at the ducks. It was hard to tell because, from the position of the black she-wolf’s eyes, she could have been looking at either, or none.

Not knowing what to do, and still quite nervous around other wolves, Red decided her best bet was stay in the water for now and keep an eye on the female. Timidly, she let out a chuff to ask, “What do you want?” The coywolf would not approach her full-blood cousin until she had proven herself non-threatening. And so, she waited, paddling in place to keep herself from going under the water.

Meanwhile, the ducks had decided they’d had quite enough fun in the lake and were now making a beeline for the opposite shore from the two canids.
Messages In This Thread
Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 12, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 21, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 23, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 27, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:26 PM