The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Hope you don't mind a long one! Figuring things out.

<style type="text/css">table.leaf {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/leafdertable2_zps189be8bb.png") no-repeat top center;border:0px solid #41390b;}</style>

For the first time in a while, Leaf was beginning to doubt. She questioned the goodness of wolves. She questioned herself. Her loyalties to Swiftcurrent Creek were strong. Bazi had saved her from the pack's namesake, and though her heart had not been right, the little red wolf had been grateful for her rescue ever since. She enjoyed Bazi as well as Fox, who though both were of the same age, seemed infinitely more mature and responsible. Or so she thought.

Fox's actions confused her. She did not know what she thought about the leader departing, despite the fact that it was clear the juvenile Magpie could not escape. Yes, there was no mistake that retreating was the right answer, but there were other ideals that had to be maintained, if not achieved. The little red wolf wanted everyone to be safe, and she quietly wondered if she could have escaped were it not for Magpie, who might have not even trusted her.

Frowning at such dark thoughts, she examined her figure. Though her body was still intact, there was an unseen pain that seemed to course through her limbs and joints. It woke her in the night with a sweat. Still, it was nothing compared to what Fox had suffered. She could not believe the change that had overcome the Alpha of The Sunspire, and it almost confirmed that he was not who she believed him to be. Not that she had any need to like him in the first place. She was a Creeker! She was not part of this pack. She was not friends with the wolf who spoke her mother language, and she despised the two-colored wolf whose parents had died by fire and weapon. And she was definitely, definitely not friends with the Big, Black Wolf who had done nothing to save her. Had not even taken her in until she was literally forced into his presence.

She had refused to drink and eat the water that was presented to them, resenting the fact that it came from Jace. True, she was putting further strain on her body, but it had only been a few days and did not yet outwardly show. She also no longer groomed herself, and her hair was threatening to become matted. Still, when it came to Magpie, she pushed the girl to eat and to drink. With her, she had hope.

As Jace approached, Leaf could only send him a glare along with a sigh as grievous as their circumstances. "Everything is already so ugly. We don't need you adding to it," she said referring to the fury he brought with him. Was he always so angry? Why could he not control his emotions a little more like her?

Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM