The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not doubt himself, of everyone he felt he was the less filled with doubt about himself. He knew exactly who he was and what he was and others needed to realize that he was who he was and what he was and he wasn’t going to change. He did not doubt that he had done what he needed to do. He had protected his borders, his pack had come first and even though it had drove him half insane and break his already shattered heart, he had kept Leaf from leaving.

Fox’s actions did not confuse him, she was as selfish as he had always thought she was, yet it was him that was paying the price yet again. For the simple fact that he most definitely probably lost any semblance of anything he had ever even had a chance for with Leaf, simply because he didn’t know what she wanted. She told him to go away in one breath and stay with her actions. She had come to the mountain and urinated all over his borders, yet she expected him to save her and he had tried. He had told her to run didn’t he and that he would keep magpie safe. He couldn’t fully out go against his leader where she was concerned, he just couldn’t, he had already gone against one alpha’s wishes and that had gotten here in this shit show.

Though he hadn’t tried to hurt Leaf he feared that he had. Though there were no outward signs he was here sometimes at night, when she would wake up in pain, and it just about killed him everytime. He was on a roll was there anything else he could do to fuck up his heart, mind, body and soul in the next few days. If there was he’d probably find a way to do it.

He stared and his ears laid back to his skull when she spoke to him and a small gasp escaped his maw at her words. To say it didn’t hurt would be a lie, it was just another wound she added to the already tumultuous ones she had given him, but he didn’t say a word back he just stared at her.

He shook his head. I told you not to paint me an angel Imp. I told you and you didn’t listen. I am just a man who feels a little to strongly about a lot of things and hides it, until it manifests into anger, because that I can understand and that I can use. he shrugged then what else did she want from him. He couldn’t take back the invite he had never given, because he had never given it. So he just stared at her and then he spoke softly I’m going to go talk to Bazi later and try and get the two of you out of here quicker. I’m sorry for everything imp I really am. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I didn’t mean for you to have to be here, and I didn’t wish for you to get caught. I told you to run that I would take care of Magpie, and you know me, you know I would so why’d you stay? You’re sick your not eating, your not drinking your going to die. You need to stop acting like a child and eat so that you can survive, so that you can go on with hating me with every single fiber of your being, because I’d rather you lived and hated me than died. he sighed then shifted his weight from paw to paw…unsure what else to say.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM