Silver Creek Secrets
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was thoroughly enjoying her meal, her tail thumping the ground and ears erect as she munched on the squirrel, that was until the soft tone of a familiar female called her name and she choked on a bite of her prey, coughing and wide eyed as guilt and fear washed over her. She still hacked and coughed until the food lodged in her throat came flying out in a disgusting glob. She stared at it ears slowly going back and sucked in a gasping breath "Em..Emerson no not at all...I..." she looked down at the squirrel and whimpered. "You saw didn't you... I'm sorry. Truly. I know my place and job...I know this isn't it. I was curious...I've never done this before please please don't tell Grayson or Addison" she gushed out the apology looking truly frightened. She truly felt as if her place here relied solely on the Odolf's opinion of her, since it was they that adopted her into Golden Ranch. If Grayson or Addison decided that she no longer fit she would be thrown out on her own and she couldn't survive that.
Messages In This Thread
Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 17, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 18, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 18, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 18, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 19, 2018, 07:59 PM