Silver Creek Secrets
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Emerson had always been the kindest Odolf she had seen, but to Lilah an Odolf was still an Odolf and if she did something bad enough her tail was on the line. Yet Emerson didn't respond with threats or harsh words, the woman said she wouldn't tell but Lilah had to promise two things. She listened to the conditions of her secret being kept and found them completely understandable. If she ever wanted to leave, the thing to do was to ask one of the men to accompany her like was always taught. The idea of watching Harrison and Grayson hunt was pleasant and she flushed, looking at the ground as if Emerson could read her thoughts "I can do that. It's nothing I shouldn't have already done anyway." she said and lifted her gaze to catch Emerson's smile. She returned it, tail beginning to wag with relief behind her. "Thank you. Would it be alright to finish this, or shall I bury it?" she asked motioning to the squirrel. She never liked to let food go to waste, but she also wasn't quite sure if her finishing it would be considered unladylike.
Messages In This Thread
Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 17, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 18, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 18, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 18, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 19, 2018, 07:59 PM