Emberwood [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle

Red was, once again, here. Here in this aspen forest, with all the pleasures a wolf could want. All the pleasures… except that of a pack. The coywolf supposed she could simply request that the Sunspire move here. They would be slightly farther away from Swifcurrent, which might appease Fox and her idiots. But… this thought didn’t make her happy. Selfishly, all she could think of was that she wanted her own pack. She wanted to run her own pack. She wanted to be an Alpha. This thought alone was enough to cause her head to shake. She was a submissive wolf, meant to be in the bottom rungs of the pack, not the top. Unbeknownst to her, it was not unheard of for a previously submissive wolf to suddenly become dominant, if the right situations occurred.

Red sighed, lying down beside an aspen tree. This time she had decided to head away from the lake, keeping to the outer areas of the territory. The lake was gorgeous, yes, and provided the forest-dwellers with water to drink and fish to eat; however she was getting tired of being in one place all the time. She had felt it was time to explore other areas of the forest. Soon enough, though, she had grown bored being here all by herself, and came to rest beside this tree.

Futilely, she hoped someone might come along and join her…
Messages In This Thread
Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 24, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 29, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 12:16 PM