Greatwater Lake Coywolf to Coywolf
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I assume it’s fine to PP the ducks, since I’m the one who narrated them into the thread in the first place. Tell me if you want me to change it. Also, sorry this is so short. I couldn't figure out what else to write with out PPing, since one type of PP is writing too much into one post, which means you're assuming that the other character is just sitting there doing nothing the whole time.

The moment the word “hunt” left the black female’s mouth, Red was on it. She loved hunting — found a carnal joy in taking down prey, even if it was only a duck or two this time. With a short bark, she turned around to face the fleeing fowl and paddled her hardest after them. For a moment, they didn’t notice, but then one of them gave a warning quack, and they began flapping their wings in an attempt to take off.

The coywolf paddled harder, craning her neck to try and snap at one of the stragglers. And that’s what set the whole flock off. All of a sudden, they all rose into the air at once, quacking loudly and flying away to the west. Red growled in frustration, watching them go with a glare. Now what? Apologetically, she turned to Meldresi, her ears flattening in embarrassment, and to say sorry. Then she was hit by inspiration. She would fish for the female! She was in a lake, after all.

She gave an excited bark and began searching the water around her for a fish or two to sate both their appetites. The failed hunt with the ducks was stirring up her previously nonexistent hunger, and she was determined not to fail again.
Messages In This Thread
Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 12, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 21, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 23, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 27, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:26 PM