Emberwood [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Pretty much, yeah. Lol. I don’t think our characters will be seeing much of each other. Red kind of hates Blackfeather… She’s scared of it. Lol. XD Also, is it okay if I assume that they exchanged names at some point?

Red’s ears perked up a moment before she was consciously aware of her visitor. She lifted her head, eyeing the newcomer a bit suspiciously. The black-pelted wolf smelled like a pack she did not know of, and that made the coywolf instinctively nervous. Red wagged her tail a little, trying to signal that, whatever this female wanted, she was friendly regardless. And then her body relaxed once the other wolf took another few steps forward. It was Meldresi — thank the Gods. Red, despite becoming braver and more dominant every day, did not want to be caught alone with a wolf who meant her harm. So why did she keep coming here by herself?

She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts before her friend approached. The coywolf stood, barking a hello, her tail now wagging furiously. She trotted up to Meldresi, had a sudden urge to nudge the female’s snout as a sign of goodwill, and then immediately decided against it. The two might have been friends, but Red could tell there was something… off about the female… Though, she couldn’t quite pinpoint what it was. She instead simply sat down, waiting for news or a greeting or any such thing. Vaguely, she wondered what Meldresi was even doing here, so far from that scary forest to the south.
Messages In This Thread
Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 24, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Meldresi - July 29, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Emberwood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 12:16 PM