The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was always nervous when it came to contact of the physical capacity, because he had been such a hermit growing up, he had not learned the proper stuff exactly and besides that those touches brought on feelings that were so strong he had to fight to tamper it down. He didn’t like it when he had told her, he felt things stronger than anyone because he did, but he was also a man. And he was of the firm belief and it was wrong belief that men should not be as sensitive as he clearly was.

Jace was taken back at the venom in her voice and he wondered who he was, until she spoke again and he sighed a deep bone weary sigh. He shifted lifting his left footpaw, the twisted foot still sore. All too soon, he would rip it apart more, but he would not know that yet. Jace wasn’t sure how to answer that question, there was always the thought and the chance that Ferdie could lose it again, he could go crazy like he had. There was no denying that, just like there was no denying that Jace could go crazy himself with the want of his emotions threatening to take him over. So how was he to answer that while still being true to his leader and himself?

Jace looked at her and spoke quietly I cannot answer that Imp I can’t, I do not fear him because I know I can beat him I’ve done it before, and since we have came here, he is entirely different. He is not sad and depressed and dark, no he’s happy and it shows. Icannot say that he will not lose his temper again, but again like I said I don’t think very much about it, because it does not scare me. I know I should think about it more, but my own self I do not worry about.

he looked at her and thought about Bazi the white furred princess. His best friend, his lips twitched into a smile and he spoke softly Bazi saved you hmm? She’s a good wolf, a good friend. She’s the only one that believed me you know, the only one, before you came along. he looked down at her with blue eyes twinkling, he did not know the jealousy that ate at her, but if she had told him, he would do his best to calm her fears. He felt nothing for Bazi, she was just Bazi his friend. She was the first friend I have ever made. I will not ask you to betray her Leaf. If you want to stay in the creek, I will do my best to carve time out just for you. I would not stay away if you don’t want me too.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM