Shimmering Sands up with the sun, gone with the wind
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
At the hint of better news, of no cougars or other bears, he hesitantly cupped forward an ear and nodded small, mostly towards his chest. He felt delicate in the face of what didn't outright sting, and spurred by the words of the stranger, he let the vision of a quiet coastline (complete with the familiar seabirds' calls overhead) come to mind—and naturally, when envisioning his peace, Qilaq was there too.

Pulling himself away from the very idea immediately, before it could only make him sadder, he refocused and nodded (hopefully not too jerkily). I hope it can stay that way, he provided, and flashed a narrower look when inquiries turned towards him—one that he soon eased past with a sigh. I don't live near, he said softly and shook his head, although his wolf certainly spoke like he was from nearby. Silas has no clue where here was, besides near the coast, and wherever it was this lonesome trail had brought him. He could only pray it was one step closer to finding Qilaq, although doubt festered constantly in his cold, tired bones. No home, not right now. This stage of his life did not allow for such luxury. I was—am—looking for someone.
Messages In This Thread
up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Silas - November 25, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Silas - November 25, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Silas - November 28, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Silas - November 29, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Silas - December 08, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Aditya - December 11, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: up with the sun, gone with the wind - by Silas - December 16, 2018, 03:22 AM