Heron Lake Plateau Demon Boss
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
Had Apple known of the troubles Redhawks had run into, when dealing with other wolves, who were not right in their heads, she would not even have bothered asking for a shelter now. After all something had happened to her, there was some part of her mind in disarray, and there had been blackouts during the first two weeks after the incident. Now she had been in control and tended to wake up in the same place, where she had fallen asleep. 

"There are..." she repeated, trying hard to recall any of the more recent events and neither the name Shadewood, nor any particular wolf stood out there. "I have met many people along the way," she responded to Niamh's inquiry. "But I do not recall making any alliances or promises with any of them," true fact. Maybe her past self had, the current had definitely not met anyone aside from Rory for several days. And she had woken up alone, no one had been looking for her either. 

More whispering and gesturing between the involved parties, which made Apple frown inwardly. This let's-talk-between-ourselves-only in the presence of the person, who was being discussed, began to get on her nerves. Just the same way Redhawks doubted her value to the pack, she began to doubt, if she really wanted to be a part of this group. Being suspicious was natural, but they did not strike her as people, who were easy to be around in general. Save for Rory, but she was young.

Therefore she made a quick decision to end this and get on moving. She got to her feet and shook her coat. It felt good to have a different purpose, now that she had stopped pushing against a concrete wall. "I see that I am wasting your time here," she smiled ruefully. "You don't want me here and I have nothing else to recommend myself as my own words," she concluded. "It was nice seeing you again, Rory," she turned to the teenager and then to the two leaders. It would have been great, if she had been able to drop a bombshell of "say hello to Finley - it has been a while, since I have met my sister last" or "how is that young man, Lucca? Did he find his way back here?", but these memories were swept away and unreachable. 

"Thank you for your time," she told the two and turned to go. Maybe her flight from Death did not depend that much on being in a pack. Maybe she still had some time left, a freedom of will and choice to do, whatever she wanted with her time. And just maybe there were enough minutes, hours and days still for her to fill the void in her mind that had been left by the hurricane, which had gone through it and caused all of the mess in the first place. 

All she had to do... was to find out for herself.
Messages In This Thread
Demon Boss - by Apple - November 24, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Towhee - November 25, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Apple - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Towhee - November 26, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Apple - November 27, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: Demon Boss - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Demon Boss - by Apple - November 27, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Apple - November 27, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Demon Boss - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 09:50 PM