Silver Creek sail with me into the dark
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Grayson didn't look very pleased when he arrived and she shrank down, tail pressed against her bottom and wiggling nervously. She was grateful that Dashiell took the lead like she had said to and told the story convincingly enough that she figured there'd be no problem believing it. Her gaze slowly turned upward to catch Grayson looking at her and she felt shame, embarrassed that once again she probably looked so stupid in his eyes. She could have cried, in fact she felt a lump rising in her throat before she looked away and caught Dash Staring as if seeking approval. She withheld a wince and nodded "I w-was trying to cross the creek using a b-boulder but it was slippery and I f-fell in. Dashiell came along just in time to y-yank me out" the cold was starting to get to her as she began to stammer, her whole body shaking violently. "H-He was asking for a place to s-stay?" she looked from Dash to Grayson, asking the question for the male. She prayed he would seem worthy enough to Grayson just because he jumped into freezing water and saved her butt. She doubted it though. Only perfection ever really satisfied the Odolfs and they only saw themselves as such.
Messages In This Thread
sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 27, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - November 28, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 28, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 30, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 16, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 18, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - December 19, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 31, 2018, 12:05 PM