Dragoncrest Cliffs claw at my walls, i come when you cry
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Something keeps Tux in his spot instead of approaching and her ears fall back against her head, feeling weight press down on her body. Something is wrong. Thuringwethil inhales a sharp breath and waits, her own feet remaining firmly in place. A front leg buckles when he speaks and she can’t help the need to take a step forward, meeting him when he calls her nomi.

So much has changed in a few short months that she wonders if this is how Wildfire felt when she came home last year, rebuilding, but the quake in his voice sends a tremor down her spine. He calls her Wildfire.

Wildfire left.

Thuringwethil stiffens, tightening her jaw as she process the information. Sequoia she hadn’t seen that long ago. She’d wanted to continue exploring instead of returning with them. Her stare hardens, trying to sort the information but she straightens out her shoulders and dips her head, slightly. Sequoia must have found a quicker way home and told them, for the coincidence is too great.

Left?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - November 30, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - November 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 12:17 PM