The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her tracing the scars that riddled his body. There weren't many, but there was enough. He had never had the intention to become riddled with scars like his father but it was happening a little bit at a time.

He was surprised when she made to sooth the hurt though it didn't help he appreciated the gesture all the same. It ended all too soon with the lowering of her head. He wanted to make it better but he didn't know how. He was reckless with hisown life he was, because he had no way of knowing that he could protect another by staying alive and walking away. He was hot headed and maybe a little crazy but he was real he did not hide behind an image or a thought of what he should be, he was merely what he was.

JAce frowned unsure what to say about Bazi she and he had always had differing views and opinions always. Bazi and I are like night and day. She sees the world in black and white I color in the gray. I suppose I trust Ferdie because he and I are alike and I see what I could be if I hid my afliction like he does, but I don't I accept it. I accept that I can be mean and feral, that I have a temper ,does not mean I like it, but I do accept it. Ferdie, I don't think he does and I could be very wrong but before this he hid it from everyone I don't. I am merely what I am. He shifted his weight and looked down at her. He laid his ears back at her hurried words trying to read between the lines. I would like peace that is all we wanted to begin with but fox would not leave us alone. look around leaf the mountain is self sufficient we shouldn't have to leave it there's even a hot spring I do not understand why fox fears us so.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM