Verdant Basin coconut sharks in the water
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Her clownish ears tilted slightly at the alias, though her smile didn't falter. "You right," she said agreeably, "water is very cool. Probably right now in particular." She smirked, sidling close enough to Cinder that she could bump her slate gray shoulder against his paler gray one. "Once summer finally gets its ass back here, I'd love to go swimming with you. It's a good idea to use the buddy system anyway."

This place looked like it might make a great swimming hole, not that they were lacking water features on Heron Lake Plateau, especially with the floodplain right next door. Bat chuckled under her breath, then looked sideways at Cinder. Soon enough, news would circulate and everyone would find out that her real name was Bat. She supposed she could've tried enforcing Rory as her new identity, though truthfully she didn't care one way or the other.

But she didn't want to be caught up in a lie, not with these wolves who'd come to mean something to her. Bat said, "Hey, so, my real name is Bat. Actually, my real name is Rorqual but that's a fuckin' mouthful. My family's been calling me Bat ever since I was little, probably because of the ears. You can call me that, or Rory, or whatever you want. I just wanted to let you know."
Messages In This Thread
coconut sharks in the water - by Cinder - December 02, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Bat - December 02, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Cinder - December 05, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Bat - December 05, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Cinder - December 15, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Bat - December 18, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Cinder - January 01, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: coconut sharks in the water - by Bat - January 02, 2019, 07:59 PM