The Tangle all tied up, no more love
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
“Oh I’ll make you do a lot more, you twerp.” Her irritation was there, but her determination was half hearted. I mean, she wanted to take her ass up there, but he was like ALLLLLLLL THE WAY up there. What was he, a damn mountain cat? 

“Or you could save yourself the trouble and tell me to my face to make you instead of being all high and mighty.” Reverse psychology! Well, an attempt at it. Shaking her ass in a ‘I’m settling my ass right here’ before literally sitting there and not budging, she stubbornly eyes this dude with her topaz curiosity. What was he even doing up there? Not that it mattered...
but she was bored and wanted to either annoy someone into a fight, or just walk up to someone and deck them in the face. 
But how can you smack a hoe up if they’re AAAALLLLLL the way up there on a damn cliff? 

“Bet you won’t,” she taunted childishly. “Bet you ain’t shit.” She continued. “Bet I beat you up,” she threw out there like the little annoying  heathen she was. “Change my miiiiiinnnndddd.” 

Yea, it was clear she was bored. Vyn would have probably laughed her ass off and left her had it been her annoying her sister. 
But what would this dude do?
“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
all tied up, no more love - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: all tied up, no more love - by Valkyr - November 14, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: all tied up, no more love - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: all tied up, no more love - by Valkyr - December 06, 2018, 05:12 PM