Boartusk Heights Corpus Craggus
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He wasn't sure what to make of this creature. They were healthy enough, which indicated they might not have lived alone for long, and that made Tulimaq suspicious. They were either very good at caring for themselves (with very few bad days), or they had dispersed from another pack in the area. Maybe they weren't even travelling alone. He didn't feel inclined to investigate further despite the narrow gap between the two of them; Tulimaq just wanted to rest, but with the presence of another wolf nearby (and one he didn't know at all) he was forced to play defense.

Their idle banter caught him off guard - specifically the comment about a claim. It made the man's hackles spike like the mountain's namesake boars. Tulimaq subconsciously shifted his posture and looked a touch more intimidating as a result, as if reacting to the words and using his body to say, it's already mine. Whether he wanted to lead a pack or not, it seemed as though Tulimaq had made a decision that even he wasn't aware of.

Not around here, he countered, less to dissuade this time. He was speaking plainly, and his voice held a bitter tone. I've been roaming for days out of the east, and the further I go from this mountain the more passive the beasts. I'd hesitate to even call them beasts, with that he smirks, flashing his front teeth as his lip curls, but afterwards Tulimaq relaxes somewhat. Maybe he just needed to vent about how shitty these wilds had become to him. No wonder the wolves of Tartok had given up - there was a limit to the potential, and it would take too much work to bring the ferality back to the wolves that lived here. It wasn't worth it.
Messages In This Thread
Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 05, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 05, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 05, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 06, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 06, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 11, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 14, 2018, 09:33 PM