Ravensblood Forest this place is right where you need to be
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
amatsu, being the stupidly curious wolf that she was, oftentimes let it get the best of her. unaware of what this plant could be, having no idea if getting close could cause negative side-effects-- her pondering continued. she circled around the plant, her ears twitching at the caws of ebony birds in the canopies. she scanned her surroundings, looking for anything similar-- although the forest was too dark for her to make anything out to an object more than a mere shadow, the forest was a place of unholy descent to her.
her investigation was cut short when she heard something from behind her, a chuff, a low, quiet noise uttered by a creature other than herself; a creature who, might have lived in this forest, for all she knew. cautiously she turned her gaze towards a tawny-pelted male, larger than she, although his steps were slow & seemingly free of any malice. she cocked her head at this man, as the gap between them closed, her tail started beating slightly. she enjoys company, he was welcome; more than welcome, to join her. ,,hello,'' she croons at him, stepping forward lightly, taking in his scents although far enough from him to not be invading his personal space.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 10, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 13, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - January 15, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 01, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - February 10, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 26, 2019, 01:37 PM