Heron Lake Plateau I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
There was some discussion between Wildfire and Niamh, which Elwood listened to but remained respectfully silent as they puzzled out Rory's true identity as Bat. He didn't know her current whereabouts but nodded; they could look for her. Wildfire introduced the other wolves that had accompanied her, and then expressed their desire to stay with the Redhawks. Elwood's brows raised slightly, expressing his surprise -- when he had welcomed her home, he hadn't realized that she intended to plant her roots at the plateau, but had instead assumed she was just visiting -- and then he shifted his gaze to Niamh. It was hard for him not to speak up and automatically tell Wildfire and company that they could stay; technically, it wasn't his responsibility, but Niamh's.

She spoke of her own skills as well as those of the children, and while Elwood didn't want to step on any toes, he did add for Niamh's benefit, "I can vouch for her." He had questions as to why Wildfire had abruptly shown up on their doorstep, but this didn't seem to be the time or place to ask; besides, he was simply glad to have her home.
Messages In This Thread
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 29, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Buckshot - November 29, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - November 29, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - November 29, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - November 30, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - November 30, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Wildfire - December 02, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Kiwi RIP - December 04, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Sequoia - December 11, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: I've got my heart set on anywhere but here - by Elwood - December 11, 2018, 10:59 AM