Wheeling Gull Isle i.v : who was told what to do by the man
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

"maegi," she returns evenly, allowing the touch (leaning into it if you blink). seeing maegi so suddenly has brought a flood of feelings she isn't quite prepared to deal with, and so she sidesteps them neatly, fixing her friend with a look that's more crisp than she means it to be. "it's good to see you too -- i wasn't expecting it." she hums, her tail slowly wagging against the sand. 

"so," she drawls, "catch me up -- where have you been, what are you doing these days? everything's the same as it ever was here, oh, except for poor coelacanth being attacked by some brute -- didn't see it myself, so can't share much detail i'm afraid, only that he showed up and went after stockholm and seelie, the nerve. did you ever find mou?"
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 01, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 13, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:14 PM