Dragoncrest Cliffs if i have learned anything, it's that quiet is so much more terrifying than the sound
135 Posts
Ooc —
Helix manages to get her leg out of her grasp but not without torn flesh and muscles. Her other three legs stagger in the wet sand. Lightning flashes through the sky and her mouth opens and thunder takes over her snarl, amplifying the bestial sound across the shore. Every ounce of strength is used, pulling her head back for leverage before slinging the weaker creature back and to the ground. The further the way they are from the cavern, the better and Helix grabs her a second time by the scruff, throwing her back even further and leaving sand thrown in every direction in their wake.

Her chest heaves, ignoring the pain in her front leg, and she peels back her lips. I warned you, she thinks, but she does not deny what desperation can do. If the wolves from the sound are here for her after all, they aren’t going to get far.

With all of Rosalyn’s warnings given, Helix lunges for her leg, jaws weighing down until the sound of bone cracks and crunches beneath her grasp.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i have learned anything, it's that quiet is so much more terrifying than the sound - by Helix - December 19, 2018, 06:19 PM