Blacktail Deer Plateau Back at it again with the cash me ousside
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Same as Issun. odds are hit evens are miss. I rolled for both Takara and Issun on discord and got 7's for each. Also rolled for defense and failed with a four.

Bhageera's eyes flamed as a new mutt showed up and spat Insults at her. A low growling rose up in her throat before bursting out of her lungs in the form of a angry yowl as she sprang forward, claws unsheathed as she dealt a blow to the female's shoulder. It wasn't very deep, just a stinging warning due to the feline's foolishly soft heart. Unfortunately for Bhaggy she was yanked back by her hind leg, sharp canine teeth digging into her flesh. The pain drew a hiss from her maw and she lifted her free hind leg, aiming and rabbit kicking the male wolf in his snout her claws raking downward. She spat at the both of them, trying to tug herself free of the male's grip but failing and instead preparing to deal another blow.
Messages In This Thread
Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 16, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 18, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Takara - December 18, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 19, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 19, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Takara - December 20, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Back at it again with the cash me ousside - by Bhageera - December 22, 2018, 09:50 PM