Dragoncrest Cliffs i woulda coulda used to be the shit
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka was in a tree. This time, however, it was sort of understandable. She'd found one of the larger redwood stumps and made her way - through trial and error and a lot of falling - to the top. She'd had an inkling that there might be something interesting at the top and, well, she'd been wrong. But there was a little hollow full of plant detrious and moss, and she'd found that it was soft and spongey and not too damp. So yeah, she was going to live in this tree, now.

Plus, it afforded a lovely view of the area for several dozen yards all around. She caught sight of the large, dark form as it weaved between the trees, and as soon as she'd determined that it was for sure Vercingetorix, she stood and called out to hail him. "Vercingetorix!"

She still hadn't quite worked up the nerve to try and shorten his name.

"I found a bed," she said as he drew closer, circling once or twice and curling into a little ball to demonstrate. It probably didn't look like much from where he stood, as she would likely disappear from view once she laid down. A moment later, though, she'd popped back up to see what the male thought of her discovery.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 24, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 27, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - January 07, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 05:52 PM