Dragoncrest Cliffs i woulda coulda used to be the shit
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka gave the male a bright grin, although her jaws were still held loosely around his foreleg. She didn't point out that she'd hadn't fooled him at all - she'd simply changed her mind a the last second. It didn't really seem pertinent to the lesson.

His next question had her furrowing her brow in thought, but after a moment, she whirled into motion again, ramming her head hard into the male's chest. She'd been aiming for his abdomen, but she didn't have a great angle here (especially because she'd forgotten to release his leg until the last second as well) and she ended up hitting him kind of in the side, anyway. She didn't stop there, though, but dove for his back leg as well, planning to grab onto that and drag it back toward his front and across his other leg, if she could. But her tail was within swishing distance of Vercingetorix's face, so her attack could be easily curtailed by grabbing onto that, or by simply bearing down upon her while she was underneath him.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 23, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 24, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 25, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 25, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 27, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - December 27, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Kasatka - January 07, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: i woulda coulda used to be the shit - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 05:52 PM