Ooc — Charmy
i don’t wanna be without you, babe
i don’t want a broken heart
don’t wanna take a breath without you, babe
i don’t wanna play that part
i know that i love you, but let me just say
i don’t wanna love you in no kind of way
[size=3]i don’t want a broken heart[/size]

She hadn’t been socializing with others much, and with the realization that there were others that were now gone from the pack, Rivet figured she better make her presence known so that others didn’t think that she, too, had left the pack. Some days, though, she considered it. Rivet found herself giving serious consideration to returning to her roots, but clearly hadn’t acted on it since she was still here. The reason she was still here was because even there mere thought of being without her companion tore her up inside. But what if she’d be better off apart?

A sigh escaped her lips as she made her way through the forest. A flash of white caught her attention and she changed her path to move toward it. As she neared, she realized the white she saw was the fur of another pack member. A soft woof was let out to alert the other wolf of her being there. She stopped when she was nearer, but not too near. “Hello,” she greeted the other female. Rivet felt socially awkward because she didn’t get out and socialize much.

Messages In This Thread
Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 16, 2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - September 25, 2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 25, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 11, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 04:19 PM