Stavanger Bay dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she was almost certain her words rang with mystery as they do to most-- but not to him. no, not to him; his gaze locked on her as she realized this encounter was, quite possibly, one of the only times she would ever meet another who understood. or she felt as if he did, anyway-- and that sense of comfort was one she would hold close. dark lips curled in her direction as the ghost observed her further, taking in her words, her origins. his eyes turn to the lapping waves, she could feel his heartbeat sync with them as they rolled amongst eachother.

while still locking his gaze with the waves-- one eye turned to her. his unbreaking bond with the ocean was obvious, and this, she respected. a rumble in his throat bubbled until he spoke, directly to her-- stormrift. he spoke of creating a bond with the storms, the title alone, this was enough for amatsu to know this was where she belonged, if he would have her.
at long last.
she dips her head in respect, ,,if you're offering me a place in your pack, i would be more than honored to follow you wherever you may go.''
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 05:20 PM