Jade Fern Grove all that remains of you is a crackle of your energy
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"if you truly had let your guard down, you would be dead" she replied bluntly, though not unkindly this time. the wounds were inflamed, yes, and not very serious but they were still wounds. blood still had been spilled. over what, she did not know. could not say, only assume these things. Huntington saw no need to protect the man who had done this to Natjuk. not out of a sense of loyalty to this one, however. it would do good to share information. "the scent of your assailant. I know it vaguely. the man's name is Rakk." what he did with that information was up to him.

whether it was revenge or payback, she did not know. "I met him once. before I had met you" she added in, keeping what exactly Rakk had sought a secret still. a small smile stretched across her face at the fact he had told her she had sense. she did so enjoy being told she had intelligence. though she was not a prideful woman. it meant little to her, even to a man she had assisted. he was not a terrible company, she gave him. " a hard thing to come by, sense, in this day and age." she spoke honestly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all that remains of you is a crackle of your energy - by Huntington - December 29, 2018, 09:06 PM