Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
a stranger emerges from the shadows-- their pelt a stark contrast from the blackness of which cloaked the bay. the chuffs continue-- inhales and exhales of air to not just make their presence known but possibly to intimidate. but amatsu-- blissful, delusional amatsu-- these puffs mean nothing to her except making her aware she's not alone. she turns her eyes towards him, still dreamily unaware what she's witnessing is real-- the goddess loses herself easily. the starlight bounces off of her pelt, giving her an etheral glow as her tail sways amongst the ground. ,,would you like to join me?'' she speaks, wondering a friendly disposition will relax the worried canine. ,,i'm stargazing. pondering the mysteries they hide. i'd be more than happy to ponder them with you.''
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM