Ankyra Sound untimely
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
I don't want to RP with myself LOL but he'd probably notice her crazy ass and alert someone so — CAMEO!

He was freshly tended to by someone — there was fresh paste of some form on his newest wounds, and a swagger to his already awkward stride that indicated he'd not been as fortunate as others following the assault upon the cliffside pack; but Firefly wasn't thinking about any of that.

He wasn't supposed to be up right now — doctors orders — but his attempt at sleep was interrupted by the sound of a commotion and, thinking it was the wolves of the cliffs come to retaliate, he thought to raise an alarm. He lurched to his feet but was slow in his ascension — the paths were familiar, but his body wasn't so eager for the adventure, thus when Firefly reached the top of the ridge and could finally look around, the movement had all but stopped.

The warrior paused a few times as he investigated (mostly to silently complain to himself, call himself an idiot, etcetera), but his attention zeroed in on a fresh trail leading — ah, of course — to the forest. He gave a cursory look around and then began to make a retreat, but paused again, and called out as softly as his rough voice could manage to the nearest passerby — Hey. Hey, c'mere, I think someones in there. And he motioned with his snout at the trees.
Messages In This Thread
untimely - by Spooky Camilla - December 31, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: untimely - by RIP Firefly - December 31, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: untimely - by Illidan - December 31, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: untimely - by Spooky Camilla - January 06, 2019, 03:10 PM