Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
although wary at first, the golden idol closes the distance between them: settling down near her. his gaze lingers on her for what seems to be a fraction of a second before his crown points towards the heavens. he is silent still, but she doesn't mind it; silence does need company, and she was more than willing to ramble on about the stories in the sky. directing her gaze upwards, the ethereal woman lets out a quiet sigh before introducing herself. ,,i'm amatsu.'' her words are but a whisper. the stillness of the bay with its divine atmosphere was not one she wanted to destroy.

,,i've taught many about the stars but there is so much more i wish i understood.'' all her poetic speakings of bells were, most often, lost on others. stargazing was something she enjoyed all the same however-- pointing out constellations was something she strived to be better at. not everything needed to have some godly deeper meaning to it however-- and this was something she struggled with accepting. everything had to be here for a reason, right?
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM