Northstar Vale Grey, White, and Gold
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu watched curiously as the grey and white female gently set her paw to the surface of the water, as if she was somewhat bored or distracted. She had responded to him with a strange, what, shyness? uncertainty? about what her destination really was. The male stayed quiet for a moment after Myth had inquired about packs in the area. Was she indirectly asking him if he was pledged to one? He tilted his head sideways while watching her face. He couldn't read her at all.

Shaking his head, Kisu grunted. Maybe he was just thinking too much into this. Or maybe I am going crazy, said a thought that invaded his mind. He sighed. "There is an Alpha I met a couple of months ago or so. She is head of the 'Dragonwatchers,' and their territory is just past the Hot Springs.. It's not extremely close, but close enough that I am wary." He added on the last part, unsure of where the golden-eyed female had actually ventured.

Kisu arched his neck upward toward the sky. Clouds molded around the sky so hecould easily view the arc of the world. It made him feel somewhat dizzy, staring at the heavens and taking soft, shallow breaths. Sighing and then taking a few lazy steps down the creek, Kisu ducked his head low and tried to peer into Myth's eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 18, 2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 19, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 23, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 27, 2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 27, 2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 28, 2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 28, 2013, 09:19 AM