Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
the pale sylph returns blodreina's greeting in common tongue and then to the gona's utter bewilderment rises and plops down next to her as if they are old friends. blodreina's brow furrows at the ease at which the sylph speaks to her but oddly it is not hostility or aggression. just ...bewilderment. curiosity. blodreina doesn't give off the friendliest of vibes — hadn't even before her kill marks and the claw marks left by shardik upon her flesh. the woman appears almost doe-eyed if not still struck by the remaining vestiges of slumber.

it is still morning. blodreina supplies helpfully, an amused noise lingering in the back of her throat. is that so? she humors the pale woman loftily in regards to being light enough for the wind to lift her. a statement of facts is followed by a question and for a moment the gona processes it, turning sea-glass colored gaze to the churning view of the sea far beneath the cliffs. if you are light enough for it to carry you away ...then i don't know why it does not. blodreina'd never been good at riddles and to her this certainly feels like a riddle.

you are new to drageda, yes? she attempts to steer control of the conversation now, sea-glass colored gaze studying the sylph. it's a rhetorical question. blodreina knows she's new ...or at the very least she wasn't here when blodreina left with heda for the war. i am blodreina. though the drakru'd never been the most sociable of her siblings but she's been working on it. her brief spell as fleimkepa had helped steer her in a right direction but if 'constant work in progress' didn't correctly capture blodreina than nothing else would.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by RIP Blodreina - January 01, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM