Sea Lion Shores poison, poison, poison me inside and out
せつげん
6 Posts
Ooc —
Saltwater incense led Tenryū from the dark, bleeding forest to Teekon's shores. The conifers thinned into an open expanse of rolling hills and, beyond them, dunes of sand. Lapping at the foamy shore was the largest body of water the young priest had ever seen! Though the winter winds pulled sharply at his alabaster pelt, he was drawn to the ocean... Umi... yes, that is what the elders had called it.

The sound of breaking waves and reeling gulls were new to his ears, and the sea's odor was pleasantly pungent. He crested a small pile of stones among a dune, and peered down to the beach. A pale gray wolf danced towards the water's edge. She was alone, but seemingly just as delighted by the grandiose sight... her waving tail tattling. Tenryū's plush ears cupped forward as he descended towards her, unaware that this was her first time seeing the Pacific, as well.

common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - December 30, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 01, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 03, 2019, 09:06 PM