King Elk Forest Each and every day hiding from the sunshine
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She frowned at his silent response ears going back against her head as he shook his head, saying he wasn't hurt. She figured it must have been something emotional then and for some reason that made her sad for him. As he struggled to stand she slid forward and pressed herself against him, giving him her strength to lean on. She turned her head and hesitated "I'll warm you up a bit and then....then I have a place where you can stay. My frie...leader Grayson is forming a pack. Rosings. He'll let you in, I'm sure. Men...well...men always stick together. Don't quit just yet...Humor a lady and let me try to show you life can be better" she made her awkward little speech and then fully turned, beginning to rub her face against his neck and sides to get his blood flowing. When that was done she licked at his ears, opposite of the direction his fur lay so it would stimulate the blood flow there too.
Messages In This Thread
Each and every day hiding from the sunshine - by Calloon - December 28, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Each and every day hiding from the sunshine - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 02:47 PM