King Elk Forest Each and every day hiding from the sunshine
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He turned and buried his face into her neck and for a moment she stood there, blinking slowly with surprise before she lifted her chin across the back of his neck and embraced him. She felt when he shook his head and she said nothing for a moment but then "That's alright....I guess I need to think of what to call you. How about...hmm...." she wracked her brain for guys names, ones she knew of from the past. "Carter?" she offered the name up "Or Leon. Or uh...Greg?" there was a teasing, playful tone in that one. She gave pauses in between each name so he could nod or shake his head. "Rowen?" she couldn't think of any really good names. She kind of liked Carter. Rowen was nice. "I could just call you Grey. It may be a bit weird Because Grayson but... he'll live" she tried to swallow down the bitterness at the thought of him. Despite everything she owed him her life and therefore had to act with respect.
Messages In This Thread
Each and every day hiding from the sunshine - by Calloon - December 28, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Each and every day hiding from the sunshine - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 05:12 PM