Big Salmon Lake He drew on me first
7 Posts
Ooc — Billy
OOC:Thank u still flushing out her personality, I like Tekovaca he reminds me of this batman villain named Hush

Tekovaca’s cavalier attitude threw Michonne off balance; this unusual wolf didn’t seem concerned at all by her unfriendly demeanor. Michonne relaxed her aggressive stance, and eyed the strangely calm wolf suspiciously. He didn’t want her fish; it actually seemed that all the stranger wanted was company. Tekovaca took a seat leaving him completely open to attack. Conflicting thoughts flooded Michonne’s mind, she didn’t know if she should feel insulted that he didn’t see her as a threat, or glad that anyone could feel that relaxed around her.

She didn’t have time to decide how she felt before the red haired male uttered a confusing request. Share tongues with him? Michonne couldn’t help but wonder if Tekovaca’s mind was disturbed. ”I told you I’m not sharing, and what place do you come from that has fish with tongues?” Taking a few steps closer to the laid back wolf Michonne couldn’t stop her curiosity from getting the better of her. Her brothers and sisters suffered from the same problem; they all received their adventurous spirit from their mother. Michonne looked to her right, and lowered her head in a deferential manner. Turning back to the anomaly sitting in front of her, Michonne decided it would do no harm to engage the interesting male in conversation.

She had never been very good at social interactions, and the majority of the time she tried to avoid other wolves. She had learned early on in her adventures that trouble stuck to other wolves like ticks. Michonne searched for what she should say to Tekovaca, but her words always escaped her when she needed them most. She decided the best thing would be to speak from her heart. ” You are a weird yet intriguing wolf, would you like to join me for a drink Tekovaca?” Michonne motioned to the nearby lake with her head. She stood by awaiting Tekovaca’s answer, he may have been interesting but that didn’t mean she was fool enough to turn her back on a stranger.

Messages In This Thread
He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 16, 2013, 06:14 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 24, 2013, 08:13 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 25, 2013, 01:41 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 25, 2013, 04:20 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 25, 2013, 11:57 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 26, 2013, 07:12 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 27, 2013, 04:42 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 27, 2013, 05:43 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 27, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 28, 2013, 07:49 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 30, 2013, 06:37 PM