Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
His heart rate gradually slowed as he got over the surprise of waking up suddenly. As always, Liffey was pleasant and patient, and her invitation was impossible to resist. "Yeah!" Breccan replied eagerly, taking to his feet. He stretched, first his front legs and then his back limbs, and then with a yawn and a quick swipe of his paw over his eyes, he was ready.

"Where are we going?" he asked. Exploring had once been a top priority for the youth, but since moving to Lost Creek Hollow -- and really, since Rannoch's injuries -- he had stayed close to home. He perhaps wasn't as brave as he wanted to be, but with his mom as his guide he was excited.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - January 07, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM