Northstar Vale Grey, White, and Gold
10 Posts
Ooc — Onyx
Myth seemed to unknowingly seek to be uncooperative. Though she was pretty much harmless to her fellow wolves (or at least the civilized ones), and generally seemed to be a positive sort, she was particularly hard to pin down. There was a certain duality to her actions, like she instinctively trusted others and yet knew she was supposed to be wary, or perhaps the other way around. Maybe both. Perhaps she didn't even know which, her actions still free to be molded by whatever came her way.

She nodded her head slightly, watching the ripples for another moment, "Dragonwatchers, eh?" She then snapped her head towards him, bemused, "I don't suppose they have actual dragons to look after or for, do they?" That would be quite interesting if they did! It was obvious she found it to be unlikely to be true, but such a curiosity couldn't be passed up if somehow the beasts were real. Hell, she might even accept overgrown lizards as "dragons" if they were particularly bizarre.

She shrugged a shoulder, thoughtfully, "I think there's another one gonna be showing up. Tartok, or something like that. Met a wolf that was a part of them, I guess. Dunno where they'll be settling, but I guess they moved from somewhere else?" Myth was obviously uncertain about the whole thing -- either because she was on the fence about what to do with this knowledge or merely because that thread isn't complete at the moment (though probably both). Lasher at least seemed an interesting sort, but the whole thing still seemed a little up in the air, at least when she met him.
Messages In This Thread
Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 18, 2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 19, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 23, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 27, 2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 27, 2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 28, 2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 28, 2013, 09:19 AM