Crazy Angel
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri had seen the beta male healer following behind his mate most nights and days. And in a way it broke the males heart. He hated to see such sadness and brutal nature that was taking the one thing they both held away. As his queen slowly began her descent into madness it did not mind Sitri so much, given that madness had been what he had been raised with, the only thing he feared was a bite from her, but he thought about it and he figured he would not have far to go to carry two kinds of crazy with the bite of rabid death.

Sitri turned red eyes towards Lecter and bowed his muzzle in appreciation that the man would take the time to talk to him, when his one true love was sauntering around and he would clearly love to care for her. He averted his eyes and made sure to carry himself lower than the healer and beta as he was the leader of Sitri the male half to the counterpart. He gave the shaman a small smile and spoke softly his words as always garish, but a hint of more learning. Sitri is a loyal beast and I do not break easily. We will be fine Sir, even if you should decide to join your beloved I would. he did not know if the male would, but as Sitri said he was a loyal beast and any woman that could gather and tame his wild wayward heart he'd let them have it and when they died if her were still living he'd join them quick as you please. Do you want help finding Queen Jinx to watch over her?
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Angel - by Sitri - July 26, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Lecter - July 26, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Sitri - July 26, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Lecter - July 28, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Sitri - July 28, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Lecter - July 30, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Sitri - July 31, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Lecter - August 04, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Sitri - August 10, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Lecter - August 11, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Crazy Angel - by Sitri - August 12, 2014, 09:45 AM