Northstar Vale Grey, White, and Gold
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
ooc: I seriously laughed for about a minute about the "thread isn't complete at the moment" part xD nicely done!

Kisu smirked at the she-wolf's interest piqued at the name of the Dragonwatchers. "No, I don't believe they do, although it would be interesting if they did. And a pact with such creatures would make them invincible." He smiled in amusement as he added the last part, and pictured grand dragons as the wolves' pets.

Thinking of her other response, he frowned slightly and "hmm'ed" to himself. "Are you thinking of joining this 'Tartok'?" Inquiring with a watching eye. "I, myself, have heard rumors of another possible pack called 'Tuatha Dé' forming, but it could just be a rumor. I... I was thinking of joining the pack." Kisu smiled softly, with a bit of fondness in his eyes (for his place in this pack was also unknown due to absence of a thread's completion). "It seems I miss the company of others more than I'd like to admit..." The male trailed a bit before continuing. "I have enjoyed your companionship so far, and wish that we could be in the same pack together." He felt his face becoming warm as he looked down at the clear water. Kisu hadn't really had a friend since Terrapie, and that was long ago. Reminiscing about such things was dangerous, though, and he'd rather keep his past right where it was.
Messages In This Thread
Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 18, 2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 19, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 23, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 27, 2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 27, 2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 28, 2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 28, 2013, 09:19 AM