Dawnlark Plains move like grey skies
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Though he had left it out she made it impossible for him not to say it. He shook his head slowly, not bothering to hide the pain in his eyes. "She went peacefully. In her sleep. I'm looking after Faye but... she's lost a lot. I don't know how to really help her. Radcliffe is in Undersea. Sebastian went to a place called Moonspear last i heard" he wasn't sure if she knew what Aditya did. He wasn't sure if he should tell her. 

He stood still, stiffening at her refusal though he was surprised to find that while it stung, it didn't wound him too deeply. He blamed it on being used to it all by now, all the loss and his family leaving. He listened as she continued, explaining that she needed to come to terms with what she did alone. He sighed softly and though it pained him he got it. It had taken her making him leave for him to come to terms with his own problems. At least he could lighten the load of guilt for her on one end "Kitten is somewhere around here. Winterbourne as well. Lavender is with dad's sister Sunspot, she has a mate." he smiled at this, his eyes gleaming with happiness for his half sister. Then a serious expression came to his face and he sat down looking hesitant "Aditya....he abandoned us all. Left us leaderless. Stockholm says he went to Undersea and attacked them and Coelacanth got injured." he felt she should know this, that she alone hadn't caused the downfall of Morningside. 

He wasn't sure what was left to say. He didn't want her to go, he feared he wouldn't see her again. After a moment of silence his gaze softened "I am happy you're back, I missed you very much. I want you to know that you were missed and I think everyone would be happy to see you if you do come back eventually. Aliac and I....well hopefully we will be having children. I'd like you to be around. Especially since I hope to eventually start Morningside again"  he was dragging out the conversation afraid to say goodbye.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 20, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 21, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 21, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 22, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 22, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 22, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - February 05, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - February 06, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - February 08, 2019, 04:11 PM