Ankyra Sound He greets me with kisses when good days deceive him.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Judging by her response, she'd dealt with them too. He wondered if they were as prolific as they seemed - or maybe the wolves of Rusalka just had particularly bad luck in their lives. Luck which would, he hoped, change now that they were banded together. It didn't really solve anything for him though. Firefly couldn't recall exactly what had happened but he could remember the aftermath - the long road to recovery.

I had help, he pointed out, but then remembered the secrecy of the coven and knew he couldn't say much. I don't remember much of what happened... But there was a set of travelling siblings that found me. They took me home, and I spent some time with them. Proficient with herbs. Willow had been in a panic for the first few days and then Cigfa had stepped in, and together they saved his life. He owed them more than he realized.

He paused in his roaming then, and with a few glances at the scars on his forelimbs, he repositioned so that he could show off the intricate mess of his ribs and part of his belly - I was lucky to survive. They had to treat me where I lay or my guts would spill - or that's what Nettle said, and now look at him. Wandering a beach and fighting in wars. The fuck was wrong with him?
Messages In This Thread