Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
"Cool," Breccan replied; whatever they found at the end of their journey, whether it was a waterfall or a lake, he would be thrilled. It would be just as exciting to have such an adventure in the daylight, but doing it under the cover of darkness with only the moon as a guide was even more enchanting. He trundled along next to his mom, his paws squishing delightfully in the damp earth next to the water.

She asked what he had been up to, and his first response was to shrug his shoulders and say, "I dunno." But his mind was already spinning, thinking of the things he had been doing in his spare time. Just like he would soon tell his dad, he said, "I like playing with Nuna, and Treason gave me some pointers about hunting."
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - January 23, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM