The Sunspire What Happens Now? [IC joining]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
stackin' them warden trade threads

the routine was simple, patrol the border, reinforce it when it needed, chase of strangers or swiftcurrent pests. The first two tasks were often the only thing required as he wandered the packlands. He had however come across a stranger once before, and they'd left with more than a wounded ego. It came as a surprise when the unfamiliar scent of another intruded his senses, instinctively hackles rose, and he made a direct line for the source of the intrusion.

Soon enough he found the intruder, the halfbreed shook his head, when he travelled alone he avoided packs, why would anyone risk the punishment. As his golden eyes fell on the female, his tail curled over his back as his head lifted, even for a halfbreed wolf, he could command a sense of dominance when required. He moved closer to the female and questioned. These borders are protected, what are you doing here? Blunt and to the point, effective enough to let her know the situation.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 12:40 AM